Dr. Benjamin Carter was raised in St. George and attended Dixie College and the University of Utah (Spanish major) prior to moving to Milwaukee, Wisconsin for medical school. He attended the Medical College of Wisconsin (2002-2006) where he was recognized for his academic excellence with his election to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society in 2005. He completed dermatology residency training at the Medical College of Wisconsin (2007-2010).
Dr. Carter practices general medical and surgical dermatology. He enjoys evaluating and treating children and adults for all manner of skin conditions. Whether it is warts, rashes or skin cancer Dr. Carter will work hard to provide you with personalized up to date dermatologic care.
He currently resides in Santa Clara, Utah and is married to Janae. They have five children. Ben enjoys spending time with his family at home and in the outdoors.
- Medical School – Medical College of Wisconsin 2006
- Dermatology Residency –Medical College of Wisconsin 2010
- American Board of Medical Specialties – Dermatology 2010-2020
Honors and Appointments
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society 2005
- Academic Appointment –Clinical Preceptor Dermatology 2014-2017
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Utah Dermatological Society
- Utah Medical Society