Medical Aesthetic Specialist in the Washington & St. George, UT area
Dr. Austin Cope is a well-trained and highly educated dermatologist who wants to help you look and feel your best. He is a board-certified dermatologist with advanced training in procedural and cosmetic dermatology.
- Raised in St. George and attended Snow Canyon High (Student Body President)
- Bachelor of Biology at Dixie State University (Valedictorian)
- Dual-Degree MD/MBA at Texas Tech University
- Dermatology Residency at the University of Utah (Chief Resident)
- Aesthetic training: One-on-one training with world-renown experts in Calgary, Salt Lake City, Birmingham, and Tucson.
- Author of new book entitled Sun Proof: A Practical Guide for Sun-damaged skin. How to Maximize Prevention and Repair the Damage.
- Curious mind and loves to continue learning
- Having fun with his amazing wife Laura and their 5 awesome kids
- World travel and history
- Outdoor activities
- Singing/dancing (ask him about the moonwalk)
- Impressions (Kermit the Frog, Gollum, Yoda and more)
- Served a mission in Brazil and loves to speak Portuguese